CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday America!



Today i had a wonderful 4th of July party! all of my friends were there and we played soccer. I played with all of my brothers, some parents Chase's friends and my friends.My team won! We also had a terrific pancake breakfast. my favorite part of the pancake's were that they were all shaped like mickey mouse's head! Independence day was already great with out the fireworks! So far I've had a fabulous 4th of July.

1 comments:

Nana said...

I remember those wonderful breakfasts. Only I don't think we got the Mickey Mouse pancakes! The 4th of July is one of the greatest days for our country.I appreciate those wonderful revolutionary people who sacrificed so much to make it happen. Love you.